We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your contact information and email address.
- Persistent online identifier (e.g. persistent cookie, IP address, MAC address).
- Internet/Network information, such as device name, device ID, browser type, interaction with www.lecafejosephine.com, or online advertisement.
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To fulfill your order either online or in our restaurant.
- To contact you by email, phone, text, push notices, or another method regarding our products and services, including matters related to your account, order, or future catering needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
lecafejosephine is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. lecafejosephine has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don't want to disclose your personal information.
If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
We partner with third-party Suppliers to engage in analytics, analysis, auditing, measurement, research, and reporting, including without limitation based on Personal Information and/or Other Information collected over time. Our Suppliers may use web logs or pixels, and/or they may set and access cookies or other Tracking Technologies on your computer or another device. For example, we may use Facebook, Google Analytics, Google Advertising Features, and/or other third-party services to help collect and analyze certain information for the purposes described in this Policy, including to evaluate our targeted marketing activities.